If you want to have a customized look for your game, then you’ll need a skin to do it. However, you may not know how to change the skin in Minecraft, and for this reason, today I have prepared a tutorial to help you learn how to change it quickly.
Before you start, you need to have your skin in .png format so that you can add it to the game. That way, you can start having fun in your game, and all you have to do is follow a few simple steps to get it up and running.
The steps to change the skin in Minecraft
Changing the skin in Minecraft is quite easy, although if you are a beginner you might not have loaded your first skin in your game yet. In any case, you need to follow these steps in order to start using it:
1. Open the Minecraft page by clicking here. And once you are logged in you should go to your profile area.
2. When you click on this area, you will get to the area where you can change the skin. Here you have to click on ” Browse “, and from there a window will open so you can search for the skin on your hard drive.
3. Once you have selected the skin you want to load, it will appear applied to your character, and to finish you need to click on the “Save” button to save the changes.
Once you are logged into the game on your computer, you will have the skin ready for use in your game. Just log in with the same credentials as your account, and you will be able to use it to get good results.
How do I upload a Skin to Minecraft PE?
If you want to upload your skins to Minecraft PE, as for the computer version you must have your skin ready to be uploaded in .png format. When you have it ready, it will be time to load it, so you will have to open the App as if you were about to start the game and follow these steps:
1. Open the App, and at the bottom right of the screen you have to click on the icon that is a coat hanger.
2. At this point you can find the skins you have loaded, and at the top left of the screen you have to click on the white skin icon, and you will see “Choose New Skin”.
3. Just load the skin you have stored in your mobile memory and it will be ready to use. In any case, just click on “Confirm”, and you’ll have the skin ready to put it on your character and start playing.
In this way, you’ll be able to have all your skins ready to use and you’ll always have the results you’ll get. However, keep in mind that, skins must be in .png format so that you can load them in both computer and cell phone versions, so you’ll know how to load the skins and start enjoying the greatest benefits.